Tuesday, December 6, 2011

OF A KIND

YAY!  The Jesse Kamm limited edition Beachcomber sweatshirt hits OF A KIND today.  I am so excited for this collaboration.  It has been a super fun project.  I have been wanting to do a unisex beach style crew neck for some time, and it is here... just in time for the Holidays.  It is Organic... don't panic.  Shop it HERE.  They also wrote some dainty little tales about yours truly HERE.

OF A KIND has done limited edition projects with all kinds of cool kids, including some of my nearest and dearest... Yarbie, Alyson Fox, + Clare Vivier... and some that I just adore, like the Fortunato girls and Society For Rational Dress.  Needless to say I am honored to work with a small company that is supporting small runs of thoughtfully made works.  Thanks Grace and Claire.






No comments:

Post a Comment