Tuesday, November 15, 2011

JOSHUA AND THE WILD RAG

This weekend I traveled to Texas to visit Grandpa Randolf Rudolph. I have a few tales about the trip, but I shall start here... at the end.  Upon our departure from Dallas Fort Worth, we walked into the terminal and saw the most dapper lad.  Luke and I both thought he was either a Famous Pool player or a Rodeo man, we were wrong.

Standing at about 6'6'' in his scalloped leacher boots, was  Joshua Adam Cook, and his look was something to behold.  I loved his authentic style.   I really blew back his feathers when I asked to take his picture, he was truly humble and had a tale to go with every little detail.

Joshua wears Wranglers.  His amazing boots were from Lost Valley Ranch in Colorado... he has had the resoled 3 times.  The red and black silk "Wild Rag" scarf was beautiful, and it was tied with the most stunning leather braided "Wild Rag Tie" made by his friend Trevor.  The cutlery in his pocket was such a great accessory.  He had just met his Father at the airport on a layover, and had brought him some BBQ.








Now just in case you too would like to rock a Wild Rag Tie, you can learn how HERE.

Thanks Joshua.

No comments:

Post a Comment